**Giving Instructions In the Bottom**
Thank you for your interest in finding out more about how you can partner with me. I am blessed by your interest to be a part of what God is doing in my life! I want to let you know what are some things that you will be giving towards when you sow into my ministry: Training Future Missionaries, Traveling in the US and Missions to the Nations, Day and Night Prayer and Worship, and Reaching the Lost at Home. I’m sending out monthly newsletters to keep those partnering with me updated on what God’s doing. Towards the end of this document, I want to give you some clarity on how you can set up a monthly giving plan if you have not been able to do so already through your bank account, debit card, or credit card. To give to my ministry you can also give by check or cash. Donations are tax-deductible.
- One of the most important parts of my ministry presently is the opportunity that I have to encourage and train those who will be future missionaries in the nations. I am a teacher and student-development leader at the Missions and Prayer School (MAPS). We have already sent many students over the past 3 years into the nations for trips that lasted between 2 weeks to 3 months. I am blessed to have been one of those that taught these missionaries how to heal the sick, preach the Gospel to unbelievers and taught on many other topics that were essential to their personal walk with God and fruitfulness in the Kingdom. We are now as a school beginning to send out teams that will be going into the 10/40 Window on 2 year assignments. We have seen muslims being supernaturally healed by the power of God, giving testimony to the love and power of Jesus, and we have also seen several people come to the Lord. By teaching these students and coaching them to develop into missionaries I am able to play a part in the fulfillment of the Great Commission that is greater than what I would have been able to do on my own.
- Another important part of my ministry is that of traveling and bringing the hope of the Gospel, refreshing, healing, and worship in the US and around the nations. I have been ministering in the nations in a unique way since 2010. I have traveled several times to Israel, Ethiopia, Iraq, Puerto Rico, once to Italy, and some other nations in the Middle East. I was blessed to lead a team of students to minister in Northern Iraq in the beginning of 2017 for 3 months where we got to witness many people getting healed and of those several people who committed their lives to Jesus! This year I have traveled to minister in West Virginia, Kentucky, Maryland, twice to Italy, Tennessee, many other places, and locally here in Virginia. The Lord spoke to me this phrase some years ago, “Go, lay hands on the sick and I will be glorified through mighty deeds and power!” I was glad to hear the Lord say that to me in 2011 and then again the same phrase in 2012. I had already been seeing manifestations of healing in my ministry but this word “Go” was very significant to me and I believed that God would open doors for me to “Go” preach in different places and witness the power of God. This took place immediately when two days later I was visiting a church and during the service they asked me to preach! Many people had been healed and the church leaders witnessed some of the healing manifestations so from the little bit they knew me they asked me to preach. A woman of God confirmed this to me when she prophesied over me saying “Sebastian, you need to preach at more churches.” From that point forward I began to receive invitations to preach to groups and churches and the invitations which I have not procured have increased year after year, often with ministries that I don’t even know! I have heard testimonies that some of these churches and ministries experienced a refreshing of God’s Spirit that continued to affect them even after I was gone. Other churches continued to experience the healing anointing flowing in their church after I left!!! It’s been a journey that I feel is such a privilege to be on! I already have some nations lined up that are asking me to come and minister, some of these I have already scheduled, others I am still waiting on the Lord and clarity in my calendar to go!
- Yet another powerful ministry that the Lord has blessed me to be a part of, which actually I should have written first because of the power that is behind this ministry to shape the history of this world, is the ministry of day and night prayer. I have been serving at the Fredericksburg Prayer Furnace since 2009 where we have a prayer room that functions for many hours each day. As a missionary staff, meaning I raise my own support and there are many like me doing so here, I spend around 20 hours in the prayer room weekly. This ministry is very important to God and to the nations. King David invested so much financially into the ministry of day and night worship and prayer because it was worth the investment! Jesus is worthy of praise and adoration day and night! Matthew 9:37-38, Luke 18, Luke 11, Daniel 9, all these point us to the significance and power of prayer that is in line with God’s will and desire for mercy, justice, salvation, transformation, fulfillment, etc.
- Over the past 8 years I have led and participated in hundreds of outreaches where we have seen the realities and authority of God’s Kingdom break into our realm as people have been healed, saved, and set free from the oppression of the enemy. I started in the healing ministry not from a pulpit in churches but on the streets and in the day to day of life. This is one of the means by which we also train our students at MAPS.
There is more that I can say about this ministry the Lord has called me to! I’m in the works towards taking this ministry into the 10/40 Window for a 2 year assignment.
My monthly budget is around $2,500 monthly, which includes rent, food, travel, car payments, tithes, giving, phone bill, future trips with the MAPS, etc. I still have over $1,700 left to raise in monthly partnership to reach my goal! Pray with me that Lord will connect me with others who will share a like vision and desire to partner with me financially to fulfill the vision! Thank you for already being a part of this!
To partner on a monthly/bi-monthly/or another consistent kind of partnership send a check made payable to MAPS with “Sebas Ministry” in the memo to to 6102 Rising Sun Rd. Fredericksburg VA, 22407. It could help you would also send a little note with my name “Sebastian Angulo” along with the check. If you have not already specified with me the amount of your commitment and if your gift will be monthly or another kind please do so via phone call, text, or email so I know how close I am to my goal and what I am still needing to raise. If you attend Awakening Community Church you can make give during the offering and just specify on the memo if writing a check or on an envelope if giving with cash that the offering is a donation towards my ministry! :)
MAPS uses a secure giving service called PushPay. To give online and/or to set up a recurring giving plan with MAPS you can go to http://mapsglobal.org/giving. You will have the option to give through a bank account/debit card/credit card. Below are some directions in case you need them:
- To set up the automatic giving you can go to http://mapsglobal.org/giving when there
- go to the section that says “Staff Giving”
- This will direct you to a page where you can indicate the amount of money you would like to give, where you can set up a recurring payment, and where you can specify which staff you would like to “Fund” in the section you can click on the scroll down menu to where my name is “Sebastian Angulo”. Then click “Next”
- You will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to enter your cell phone number and will receive a text message with a code to verify that you are a real person. After you follow the steps of this page and enter the verification code the next page will ask for your name and email address. After that you will have the opportunity to input your bank account/debit card/credit card information.
- After you have entered your information and proceed to make a donation you will be sent a text message with a confirmation code to ensure that it is you sending that donation.
- Bank Accounts take less of a fee for processing through PushPay though use whatever means is most convenient for you!
- If you have any additional questions please feel free to give me a call (703) 774-4979
Note: Remember to specify “Sebastian Angulo” in the area where you can designate who you would like to donate towards ;)